Intro / Meal Prep
We have a shortened meal prep schedule this week because we’re leaving town halfway through the week. It was useful to go through the fridge and figure out how to use the rest of the food in there before we go on vacation. We also “helped” our friends out by taking some CSA vegetables from our friends (thanks Chris & Nicole!) so that informed most of what we’re eating before we head out to Fire Island.
- Make Overnight Oats
- Make Radish Greens Pesto for the freezer
- Make Pita Chips from leftover pitas
- Pickle Japanese Radishes in Turmeric Pickle Brine
Monday, July 22nd
For the Collard Greens salad, make sure to pre-dress and massage the dressing into the collard greens so they soften up.
- Breakfast: Overnight Oats w/ Cantaloupe, Peaches, and Cocoa Nibs
- Lunch: Collard Greens, Beets, Green Beans Salad
- Dinner: Pan Fried Cod w/ Sauteed Summer Squash
Tuesday, July 23rd
I made Potato Leek Soup a while ago and had it in the freezer, so we’re pulling that out for dinner on Tuesday.
- Breakfast: Overnight Oats w/ Cantaloupe, Peaches, and Almonds
- Lunch: Picnic (Apples, Cheddar, Hummus, Pita Chips
- Dinner: Potato Leek Soup
Wednesday, July 24th
We keep ravioli on hand in the freezer, so just frying some sage leaves to spice it up a bit.
- Breakfast: Eggs!
- Lunch: Whatever’s left in the fridge
- Dinner: Ravioli w/ Fried Sage